2022 Conference - Main Conference Sessions
What an exciting lineup of speakers and topics for the 2022 Conference of the Catholic Psychotherapy Association! We look forward to your participation.
Legend of notations:
- (v) = pre-recorded sessions in the virtual conference (not all will be aired live, but all will be accessible to registrants for the virtual conference).
- *CE = exceptions to CEU approval apply to this session. Please visit this page for detailed information.
Friday Opening Plenary
8:45 - 10:15 am
- Msgr. Michael Magee, SSL, STD -
Friday Breakout Sessions
Breakout Session 1 - 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Edward B. Rogers, PsyD & Kristi Stefani, PsyD -
- Bridget Hannahan, PhD -
- Daniel McClure PsyD, LP & Paul Ruff, MA, LP -
Lunch - SIG meetings
Breakout Session 2 - 2:00 - 3:30 pm
- Jennifer A. Madere, MA, LPC-S -
- Melissa Nichols, LMFT & Denise Lacher, MA, LP -
- Donna Dobrowolsky, MD -
Breakout Session 3 - 4:00 - 5:30 pm
- Keith A. Houde, PhD -
- Sister Elena Marie Piteo, PhD -
- Edward B. Rogers, PsyD & Deacon Omar Gutierrez -
Saturday Breakout Sessions
Breakout Session 4 - 8:45 - 10:15 am
- Dcn. Raymond Biersbach, PhD -
- Suzanne Baars, PhD -
- Anthony Isacco, PhD, Jennifer Madere, MA, Fr. Martin Burnham, PhD, Brigette Erwin, PhD, Matthew Breuninger, PhD, Robert Kugelmann, PhD, Jesse Fox, PhD -
Breakout Session 5 - 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Gerry Crete, PhD & Peter Martin, PsyD -
- Brigette Erwin, PhD -
- Larry G. Freeney, MA & Laura Aguirre MA, LPC-
Lunch - Membership Meeting (v)
Breakout Session 6 - 1:30 - 3:00 pm
- Peter Malinoski, PhD -
- Fr. Fred Cabras, OFM Capuchin, MDiv, LCSW
- Daniel Roberson, MA, MBA Anthony Isacco, PhD Peter Martin, PsyD, Jeff Vance, PhD -
- Susan Canty Selner-Wright, PhD & Andrew Sodergren, MTS, PsyD -
The presenters and materials presented today do not necessarily represent the views or recommendations of the Catholic Psychotherapy Association or its directors or officers.
Each attendee/participant is responsible for the ethical interpretation and application of materials presented according to their clinical practice and governing/licensing statutes.
There is no conflict of interest or commercial support for these programs.