We invite you to become a Member of the Catholic Psychotherapy Association.
All persons, organizations and Diocese interested in supporting the promotion of Our Mission are welcome to become members of the Catholic Psychotherapy Association. We have three types of membership packages available, Individual, Ecclesial and Organizational. Select the one that's best for you.
Below are some of the benefits of joining the Catholic Psychotherapy Association:
- CPA provides regular opportunities for professional development and continuing education through annual conferences and quarterly webinars.
- CPA provides networking opportunities to its members in order to learn, encourage, support, and pray with each other via a members Listserv, Special Interest Groups, Regional Networks, and Local Chapters.
- CPA encourages and supports the presentation of scholarly work and writing that is relevant to the mission of CPA through a Call for Papers each Summer in preparation for the next year's conference. Proposals for poster presentations are accepted with a later cut-off date.
- CPA works in collaboration with other organizations such as the Society for Catholic Social Scientists and the Catholic Medical Association.
- CPA maintains an interactive website that facilitates communication and sharing of information. For questions or additional information, email us at email@example.com.