The CPA Board of Directors shares the joyful news that on December 15th, 2017 the Catholic Psychotherapy Association held its annual board meeting and installed the new President and its newly-elected Board Members.
- New President: Dr. Gregory Creed
- New President-elect - Dr. Gerald Crete (assumes Presidency Dec 2018).
- New Treasurer - Dr. Carol Lieser (two year position)
- New Secretary - Dr. Valerie Conzett (two-year position)
We also welcome three new Board Members:
- New Director: Dr. William McKenna
- New Director: Mr. Justin McManus
- New Director: Dr. Mario Sacasa
We also thank the service of our outgoing Board Members for their service including two Founding Board Members and three Past-Presidents:
- Founding Board Member Dr. Sue Baars (2007-17) - Past President
- Dr. Carlos C. Gomez (2012-18) - immediate Past President
- Dr. Kelly Morrow (2014-17)
- Founding Board Member Dr. Thomas Spudic (2007-17) - Past President
Hopefully we will see you at our conference in Orlando! https://catholicpsychotherapy.org/Conference2018