In response to feedback we received through our Strategic Planning Member Survey and in order to best support our Mission in 2023 and beyond, I am pleased to announce that we are in the process of developing, configuring and deploying technology enhancements for Catholic Psychotherapy Association Members!
Our transition to new platforms will provide:
- New Learning Management System to enable member management of CE and automate certification requirements
- Enhanced Library & Catalog of Continuing Education and Other Content
- CPA Website Redesign & Relaunch
- New Association Management System to fully integrate membership and CE experience.
- Improved Member Profile & Directory
- Improved SIG & Regional Rep Management
- And more....
These technologies will be deployed rapidly in order to deliver much needed functionality to our membership and staff while minimizing & eliminating any duplicate costs that would otherwise be associated with hosting multiple platforms. We expect to have all new platforms deployed by the end of Q1 2023.
While there is great excitement surrounding the new functionality that will be unlocked for our members as a result of this change, there are also some "growing pains" that we are bound to encounter as we deploy the new systems. For example, all members will eventually need to create a new login/password to access their enhanced member portal & profile. We anticipate this will occur in February for most members. A small inconvenience, but, once logged into the new system, each member will have the ability to update an expanded profile that will become the foundation of the new CPA Directory/Therapist Finder tools among other features.
This is another exciting milestone for the Catholic Psychotherapy Association!