Become a CPA MISSION PARTNER Today!
Guided by the Star
$10,000 match gift, originally December 1st - January 6th, has been extended!!
Every donation to the Called to Be Saints initiative will be matched dollar for dollar (up to $10,000) during this time period.
As you include the CPA in your planned giving,
you may honor someone who has inspired you personally and professionally!
Example: My donation is being made in honor of
M J Callaway, 1234 Grateful Ave., Anywhere USA 00000; mjcway@email
Your gift and recognition will be included in the CPA Annual Report.
- 3-year campaign, 2021-2023, to raise $200,000 to support our organization's growth and strategic planning
- 5 key areas are supported by your Called to Be Saints donation:
1. Expand our outreach and enable CPA's presence at conferences of key Catholic groups.
2. Provide scholarships to seminarians, religious, clergy, and students to attend annual CPA conferences and events. To learn more about recent scholarship and award recipients, visit this page.
3. Launch Integratus - the official journal of the Catholic Psychotherapy Association integrating faith and mental health.
4. Provide funds to support staff who carry out the business administration and management of our rapidly growing organization.
5. Continue development of Special Interest Groups, Local Regional Networks, and Chapters.
The Catholic Psychotherapy Association is a 501(c)(3) organization and is listed in the Official Catholic Directory. Your gift toward the CPA mission will help support the education and implementation of psychological theory and mental health practice which encompasses a full understanding of the human person and society in communion with the Magisterium of the Catholic Church. Your gift is sincerely appreciated and tax-deductible as permitted by law.
Please see Prospectus for details on all Mission Partners Opportunities!